2017 Audi A7 vs 2017 BMW 640i In Sylvania, OH
When drivers in the Sylvania, OH area are looking for a luxury sedan to meet their needs, they look for only the most impressive all-around features. Two sedans that can prove their worth are the 2017 Audi A7 and the 2017 BMW 640i. In this comparison, we’ll take a look at both models to help you make the most informed decision possible.
This comparison will focus on the 2017 Audi A7 Premium Plus quattro® and the 2017 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe 640i xDrive.
Have you already made up your mind? Take a look at our new vehicle inventory to see which A7 models we have available at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH.
2017 Audi A7 vs. 2017 BMW 640i: Interior
Whether it’s advanced technology or luxurious amenities, the Audi A7 and BMW 640i can deliver on either request, and offer much more in addition. Sylvania, OH area drivers can decide which vehicle offers the features that fit to their lifestyle based on the information listed below.
- Leather upholstery and a power-adjustable driver’s seat are available in both the A7 and 640i.
- In the A7, enjoy the 14-speaker BOSE® Surround Sound System with AudioPilot® noise compensation. The BMW 640i comes with a nine-speaker sound system.
- You can pair your Android or Apple device seamlessly in the Audi A7 with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™. Bluetooth paring is available in the BMW 640i.
2017 Audi A7 vs. 2017 BMW 640i: Exterior
Although the 2017 Audi A7 and the 2017 BMW 640i are both elegantly designed, they are strikingly different in exterior styling, like the A7’s Singleframe® grille, for example. Both vehicles also offer exceptional safety features to keep drivers in the Sylvania, OH area secure.
- The A7 comes with full LED headlights while the BMW 640i comes with adaptive LED headlights.
- Decorate the exterior of the A7 with 19-in. five-spoke V design wheels. The 640i is standard with 18-in. wheels.
- The parking system plus with rear view camera comes with the Audi A7. A similar system comes with the BMW 640i.
2017 Audi A7 vs. 2017 BMW 640i: Performance
Make no mistake, both the 2017 Audi A7 and the 2017 BMW 640i are built to excel on any road. While both of these vehicles share similar performance capabilities, they also differ in some ways. Both the A7 and the 640i come with a 3.0L engine: the A7 a V6 and the 640i an inline-6. These vehicles also both come with an eight-speed automatic transmission, but the new the Audi A7 is available with Audi drive select for a unique driving experience, while the BMW only comes with two shift modes.
|2017 Audi A7 Premium Plus quattro®||Vehicle||2017 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe 640i xDrive|
|3.0L TFSI® V6||Engine||3.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo six-cylinder|
|333 HP||Horsepower||315 HP|
|Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic||Transmission||Eight-speed sport automatic|
Both vehicles are equipped with brand-exclusive AWD systems: the Audi with legendary quattro® AWD and the BMW with xDrive. Although both systems have improved handling and traction, we can’t help but stick with the legacy of quattro®.
Feel the Power of the 2017 Audi A7 at Vin Devers Autohaus Today!
If you’re interested in the 2017 Audi A7, then stop by Vin Devers Autohaus to take one for a test drive. You can also schedule a test drive at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH at a time that works best for you. For more information, send us a message online or call 888-219-7637 to speak with a product specialist directly.