2016 Audi A3 vs 2016 Lexus IS300 In Sylvania, OH
Now that it is time to purchase your next vehicle, have you considered the luxury brands available to Sylvania, OH area drivers? Audi has a long history of German-engineered luxury and performance. Lexus models are nicely styled and very comfortable. Both have a reputation for reliability. So which should shoppers choose? We have compiled information on both models and presented it side-by-side to give drivers a better idea of what each car can offer the Sylvania, OH area.
For this page, we will compare the 2016 Audi A3 Premium Plus and the 2016 Lexus IS300.
2016 Audi A3 vs. 2016 Lexus IS300: Performance
Smaller cars can be the most impressive. In fact, the 2016 Audi A3 uses its ultra® lightweight technology and turbocharged engine to produce impressive torque, an incredibly quick acceleration time, and enough fuel economy to soundly beat the 2016 Lexus IS300.
|2016 Audi A3||VS.||2016 Lexus IS300|
|2.0L TFSI® I4||Engine||3.5L V6|
|220 HP||Horsepower||255 HP|
|258 lb.-ft.||Torque||236 lb.-ft.|
|6-speed S tronic® dual-clutch transmission||Transmission||6-speed shiftable automatic|
|quattro® all-wheel drive||Drive Type||AWD|
|24 MPG city, 33 MPG highway||Fuel Economy||19 MPG city/26 MPG highway|
|5.8 seconds||0-60 MPH acceleration||6.1 seconds|
2016 Audi A3 vs. 2016 Lexus IS300: Interior Design and Technology
Audi has always produced immaculate interiors built with high-quality materials, and the 2016 Audi A3 neatly follows that tradition. But what makes the new Audi A3 different from previous generations is the vast array of modern technology it includes. When you drive an Audi, most features that Lexus owners pay extra for come standard.
- Audi concert radio with its ten speakers offers crisper, more impressive sound than the Lexus audio system with 8 speakers.
- The Audi music interface includes a Lightning cable so drivers can play their personal music through the vehicle speakers.
- The Audi A3 has 12-way power-adjustable front seats. Meanwhile, the Lexus IS300 has a 10-way adjustable driver’s seat, and 8-way adjustable passenger seat.
- The Audi comes standard with heated leather front seats, while the Lexus comes with synthetic leather, and heating as an add-on.
- The media player in the 2016 Audi A3 includes an SD card slot with 32GB capacity.
- Keyless ignition in the 2016 Audi A3 makes starting the car as easy as pressing a button, as long as the key is nearby.
2016 Audi A3 vs. 2016 Lexus IS300: Exterior Design and Safety
The Audi A3 and the 2016 Lexus IS300 are both attractive luxury sedans. Of course, the 2016 Audi A3 is also available as a coupe convertible for those hot summer days. In either case, the Audi A3 has numerous exterior features that prove it is not just a beautiful car, but safe and convenient to drive. The 2016 Audi A3 is even an IIHS 2016 Top Safety Pick+.
- The latest Audi A3 wears the signature Singleframe® grille with confidence and style.
- The Audi model is built with a panoramic sunroof so every passenger can enjoy a cool breeze and the sun on their face.
- The standard rearview camera and front and rear parking sensors on the Audi A3 make pulling into and out of parking spots easy and safe.
- Rain and light sensors mean your Audi knows when to turn on its windshield wipers and headlights.
- Audi pre sense® basic recognizes pre-crash conditions and preps the car and its occupants for the safest impact.
2016 Audi A3
2.0L TFSI® I4
Torque: 258 lb-ft
Transmission: 6-speed S tronic® dual-clutch
MSRP: Starting From $36,900 *
2016 Lexus IS300
Torque: 236 lb-ft
Transmission: 6-speed shiftable automatic
Horsepower: 255 HP
MSRP: Starting From $39,700*
Test Drive the 2016 Audi A3 Today
Does the new 2016 Audi A3 sound perfect for you? Then you will be pleased to know that the 2016 Audi A3 Premium Plus with the 2.0L engine starts at just $36,900. The 2016 Lexus IS300, meanwhile, starts at $39,700.
Learn more about the Audi A3, and the other Audi models available at our dealership in Sylvania, OH, by searching our model research pages and our new vehicle inventory. Then when you have found a model in the trim and color you are looking for, call (888) 847-9535 or fill out our contact form to schedule a test drive.