2016 Audi A4 vs. 2016 Acura TLX In Sylvania, OH
A luxury sedan can turn an everyday commute or a spin around town into a truly rejuvenating experience. The 2016 Audi A4 and the 2016 Acura TLX, two of the most highly regarded luxury cars available in and around Sylvania, OH, offer an assortment of features and amenities meant to put powerful performance and unsurpassable convenience directly into drivers’ hands. However, a head-to-head comparison reveals that the 2016 Audi A4 goes the extra mile to offer drivers advantages that the Acura TLX simply cannot match.
We will examine the 2016 Audi A4 Premium model versus the Acura TLX base model for this comparison. If you already have your eye on an all-new Audi A4, please head to our new vehicle inventory now to find the trim package that suits your lifestyle.
2016 Audi A4 vs. 2016 Acura TLX: Performance
Let’s talk performance. Drivers behind the wheel of a luxury sedan want the thrill of sporty handling and a powerful engine with the sensibility of excellent fuel economy. The 2016 Audi A4 offers the best of both worlds, surpassing the 2016 Acura TLX in horsepower and torque while offering similar fuel efficiency.
|2016 Audi A4||Model||2016 Acura TLX|
|2.0L TFSI® engine||Engine||2.4L 4-cylinder|
|220 HP @ 4,450 – 6,000 RPM||Horsepower||206 HP @ 6,800 RPM|
|258 lb.-ft. 1,500 – 4,300 RPM||Torque||182 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 RPM|
|24/31 MPG||MPG (city/hwy)||24/35 MPG|
The 2016 Audi A4 lets you customize your drive exactly to your wants and needs. A choice of front-wheel drive or available quattro® all-wheel drive allows drivers to take charge of their commute. The 2016 Acura TLX only offers front-wheel drive.
Three smooth transmissions options— eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic, six-speed manual, or multitronic® continuously variable automatic—help drivers achieve the smooth shifting experience they deserve whenever they get behind the wheel. The TLX comes with an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission that isn’t nearly as responsive as the Audi.
2016 Audi A4 vs. 2016 Acura TLX: Interior Design & Technology
The new Audi A4 and the Acura TLX luxury sedans both seat five people, but this does not mean that Sylvania, OH area drivers will have a comparable experience within their cabins. The A4 offers distinctive design innovations, cutting-edge technology upgrades, and utter convenience that the Acura TLX’s interior does not match.
- Sit back and enjoy the feel of genuine leather upholstery in the A4. The TLX base model uses leatherette instead.
- Enjoy your favorite tunes or talk programs fully with the Audi A4’s 180-watt 10-speaker premium sound system over the Acura TLX’s seven-speaker system. Drivers also have the option to upgrade to an advanced 14-speaker, 505-watt Bang & Olufsen® Sound System.
- Stow all your bags and belongings with ease in the Audi A4 thanks to second-row folding seats that bump the cargo capacity up to 34 cu. ft. and an overhead storage console for additional storage. The Acura TLX does not come with as many versatile storage options.
- Enjoy three months of complimentary SiriusXM satellite radio in the Audi A4.
2016 Audi A4 vs. 2016 Acura TLX: Exterior & Safety
Drivers looking for a luxury sedan want a sleek exterior to match the sporty handling, plus a suite of safety features that make each and every commute safer. While the new 2016 Audi A4 and the Acura TLX were designed with these principles in mind, the A4 executes exterior design and safety features that are a cut above those of the TLX.
- Cut through darkness and low-visibility weather better with the A4’s Xenon High Intensity Discharge headlamps and front fog lights. The TLX utilizes LED headlights.
- Only the A4 offers advanced rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers for extra visibility on the road.
- Audi leads in driver assistance features such as Audi Park Assist, which uses radar sensors to maneuver the sedan into and out of parking spaces. The Acura TLX has no comparable parking assistance available.
2016 Audi A4
2.0L TFSI® engine
Horsepower: 220 HP @ 6,000 RPM
Torque: 258 lb.-ft. 4,300 RPM
MPG (City/Hwy): 24/31
2016 Acura TLX
Horsepower: 206 HP @ 6,800 RPM
Torque: 182 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 RPM
MPG (City/Hwy): 24/35
Test Drive The 2016 Audi A4 Today In Sylvania, OH Today!
The 2016 Audi A4 offers the more luxurious way to get around for a starting MSRP of $35,900 as compared to the Acura TLX’s starting MSRP of $31,695.
To get behind the wheel of a 2016 Audi A4, schedule a test drive at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH. Please call us at (888) 847-9535 to speak with a Vin Devers product specialist, or fill out our contact form to get in touch.