2016 Audi A5 vs 2016 BMW 428i In Sylvania, OH
A luxury coupe is an excellent vehicle to add to your auto collection. Coupes offer class, elegance, and endless amounts of fun to your drive, and the product specialists at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH have compared the dynamic 2016 Audi A5 and a similar model, the 2016 BMW 428i, as an example of the finest models available. Although both vehicles are top-quality coupes, we know the 2016 Audi A5 can offer you much more in every aspect.
For the purposes of this comparison, we’re taking a look at the 2016 Audi A5 Premium Plus quattro® and the 2016 BMW 428i xDrive with AWD.
If you’ve already decided on the Audi A5, take a look at our new vehicle inventory to see which trim packages are available.
2016 Audi A5 vs. 2016 BMW 428i: Performance
Though both the 2016 Audi A5 and 2016 BMW 428i are similar in many ways — an eight-speed automatic transmission to name one — they do have striking differences, most of which favor the Audi A5. Sylvania, OH area drivers will receive exceptional performance from the sporty 2016 Audi A5.
- The Audi A5 gets a considerable amount more of torque at 258 lb.-ft. @ 1,500 RPM than the BMW 428i at 255 lb.-ft. @ 1,250 RPM.
- Both vehicles are equipped with AWD, but only the Audi A5 comes with the legendary quattro® all-wheel drive system.
- Audi drive select lets drivers choose how they’d like their Audi A5 to perform. A drive control system also comes with the BMW 428i.
2016 Audi A5 vs. 2016 BMW 428i: Interior and Technology
Advanced technology and upgraded comfort are expected in a luxury vehicle. Drivers in the Sylvania, OH area will find many more tech and interior options that meet their needs in the 2016 Audi A5 than the 2016 BMW 428i.
- Heated front seats are standard in the 2016 Audi A5. In the BMW 428i, heated seats are optional.
- Audi advanced key, which allows for keyless entry and start, is standard. A similar system is only optional on the BMW 428i.
- Enjoy the Bang & Olufsen® Sound System with 14 speakers and 505 watts in the Audi A5. The sound system in the BMW 428i only comes with 9 speakers and 205 watts.
- In the Audi A5, you’ll get a unique in-cabin experience with the panoramic tilting sunroof and ambient LED interior lighting. A standard sunroof and ambient lighting come with the BMW 428i.
2016 Audi A5 vs. 2016 BMW 428i: Safety
While enjoying your drive is key with a luxury coupe, you’ll want to ensure you’re safe at all times as well. The safety features in the 2016 Audi A5 and 2016 BMW 428i are plentiful, although the Audi A5 comes with quite a few more to secure your peace of mind while driving around Sylvania, OH.
- Front thorax side and Sideguard® head curtain airbags are unique to the Audi A5.
- The Audi A5 is available with the parking system with rear view camera and rear acoustic sensors. The BMW 428i is also available with a rear view camera.
- Audi side assist is available to help you check for vehicles in your blind spot. This feature is not available with the BMW 428i.
2016 Audi A5
2.0L TSFI 4-Cylinder
Torque: 258 lb-ft
MPG: 22 City/32 HWY
MSRP: Starting From $44,725*
2016 BMW 428i
2.0 L 4-cylinder
Torque: 255 lb-ft
MPG: 22 City/30 HWY
Horsepower: 240 HP
MSRP: Starting From $44,845 *
Test-Drive the All-New 2016 Audi A5
The new Audi A5, when equipped with the options listed above, begins at $44,725 MSRP, which is slightly less expensive than the 2016 BMW 428i at $44,845 MSRP. Sylvania, OH area drivers can get all the elegance and luxury they expect in a brand new coupe for an unbeatable price.
Stop by Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania to take the 2016 Audi A5 for a test drive, or schedule an appointment. Give our product specialists a call at (888) 847-9535 or reach out through our online contact form for more information.