2016 Audi A6 vs 2016 BMW 5series In Sylvania, OH
For Sylvania, OH drivers looking to upgrade to the sophistication of a luxury sedan, there are few options more appropriate than the 2016 Audi A6 and the 2016 BMW 5 Series. While both sedans offer the sophistication and elegance you’ve come to anticipate from two of the world’s leading luxury vehicle manufacturers, there are several important differences that we feel are necessary to highlight to our customers in and around the Sylvania, OH area.
When you’ve finished the comparison article below, please feel free to give us a call at 888-847-9535 or visit our new vehicle inventory for all of the high-end sedan models we have available at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH.
For this comparison, we will be taking a very close look at the 2016 Audi A6 2.0T and the BMW 5 Series 528i.
2016 Audi A6 vs. 2016 BMW 5 Series: Performance
While the 2016 Audi A6 and the 2016 BMW 5 Series each house impressive engines, the enhanced horsepower, torque, and fuel-efficiency of the 2.0L I4 engine in the 5 Series doesn’t hold a candle to the 2.0L TFSI® turbocharged I4 engine that comes with the A6.
|2016 Audi A6 2.0T||Model||2016 BMW 528i|
|2.0L TFSI I4||Engine||2.0L I4|
|252 HP @ 5,000 RPM||Horsepower||241 HP @ 5,000 RPM|
|273 lb.-ft. @ 1,600 RPM||Torque||258 lb.-ft. @ 5,000 RPM|
|24/35 MPG||MPG City/Highway||23/34 MPG|
|7-Speed Automated Manual||Transmission||8-Speed Automatic|
2016 Audi A6 vs. 2016 BMW 5 Series: Interior & Technology
When it comes to comfortable cabin styling, both the 2016 Audi A6 and the 2016 BMW 5 Series are well-appointed sedans that provide immense comfort. Despite both of their comfort features, our experts prefer the interior of the Audi A6 to the interior of the 5 Series.
2016 Audi A6 interior features include:
- Finely crafted wood inlays
- Meticulous aluminum trim
- Premium leather seating
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Split-folding 60/40 rear seats
- Heated front seats with driver memory
Two technologically advanced luxury sedans for Sylvania, OH drivers to consider as their next purchase, the 2016 Audi A6 and the BMW 5 Series are loaded with features that tech-savvy drivers are going to love. Featuring MMI® radio plus infotainment systems, Bluetooth® wireless technology, and SiriusXM® satellite radio with a 90-day trial subscription, the enhanced tech inside of the Audi A6 will keep drivers far more for entertained for much longer periods of time than the BMW 5 Series.
Additional 2016 Audi A6 technology features include:
- 5-in. driver information system
- SD card slot with 64 GB operating capacity
- Audi music interface with lightning cable adapter
- HomeLink® garage door opener
- Audi pre sense® basic
2016 Audi A6 vs. 2016 BMW 5 Series: Safety
Even though the 2016 BMW 5 Series is a safe luxury sedan, the 2016 Audi A6 features a multitude of active and passive features meant to enhance driver awareness to keep them and their passengers protected on Sylvania, OH roads. Thanks to automatic xenon plus headlights, the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD) and brake assist, and the innovative LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system, the Audi A6 is one of the safest luxury sedans on the market today.
Additional 2016 Audi A6 safety features include:
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags, front thorax side airbags, knee airbags and Sideguard® head curtain airbags
- Front passenger occupant detection — for airbags
- Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with secondary collision brake assist and traction control (ASR)
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Electromechanical parking brake
Come Test Drive the 2016 Audi A6 at Vin Devers!
For more information on the 2016 Audi A6 or how to schedule a test drive at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH, please don’t hesitate to contact Vin Devers Autohaus through our website or by calling us at 888-847-9535.