2016 Audi Q3 vs. 2016 Lexus NX 200t In Sylvania, OH
If you’re considering a luxury crossover vehicle such as the 2016 Audi Q3 or 2016 Lexus NX 200t, you either have a growing family or require a mobile office that’s as capable as you are. Both models offer contemporary design, impressive performance, safety features, and technology that aren’t found in most non-luxury brands, but there are several features and aspects that are simply better on the Audi Q3 than they are with Lexus NX 200t.
Continue reading to learn how the 2016 Audi Q3 is the superior crossover vehicle, or browse through the inventory available at our dealership in Sylvania, OH to learn more about pricing and trim packages.
2016 Audi Q3 vs. 2016 Lexus NX 200t: Performance
Both the 2016 Audi Q3 and the 2016 Lexus NX 200t offer drivers similarly powered 2.0L I-4 engines, but there are clear differences in performance that drivers need to be aware of before taking a test-drive appointment at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH.
- The Audi quattro? all-wheel drive system available with the 2016 Audi Q3 provides unparalleled traction and capability. The AWD system included with the NX 200t isn’t nearly as refined.
- Audi Drive Select allows drivers four customizable drive settings including Dynamic, Comfort, Efficiency, and Auto. The NX 200t doesn’t offer a Dynamic drive mode.
- The Audi Q3 will require fewer stops at the pump than the NX 200t, thanks to its 490.1-mile fuel range.
- Drivers will find the six-speed Tiptronic? transmission included with the Audi Q3 to be more responsive than the electronically controlled automatic transmission paired with the NX 200t.
2016 Audi Q3 vs. 2016 Lexus NX 200t: Interior/Design/Technology
Do you demand an interior that provides an aesthetically pleasing design, modern comfort, and state-of-the-art technology? The 2016 Audi Q3 is the preferred crossover vehicle for drivers in and around the Sylvania, OH area. The new Audi Q3 provides more standard amenities and technology features, while the Lexus model has similar features listed only as options. Key differences between the Audi Q3 and the Lexus NX 200t include:
- Leather seating and a panoramic sunroof are included with the Premium Plus trim package for the Audi Q3. Similar features are only available as options on the Lexus NX 200t.
- Heated front seats come as a standard feature on the Audi Q3, but only as an ‘extra’ on the Lexus NX 200t.
- The Premium Sound System on the Lexus means only 10 speakers, but the Audi Q3 provides a premium audio system from BOSE? with 14 speakers, AudioPilot? noise compensation and 465 watts.
- Audi connect? makes BLUETOOTH? connectivity, media streaming, MMI? navigation, and smartphone capability available for the 2016 Q3. The connectivity system from Lexus is lacking several key features that crossover owners will surely miss.
2016 Audi Q3 vs. 2016 Lexus NX 200t: Safety
Have you been distracted by passengers or phone calls when driving? Distraction has happened to everyone at one point or another, but it’s now possible to mitigate distraction with adaptive driving aids and advanced safety technology. The 2016 Audi Q3 delivers several standard safety features that the Lexus NX 200t only offers as ‘optional.’
- Blind Spot Monitoring is available with the ‘luxury package’ on the NX 200t, but standard on the 2016 Q3 with Audi Side Assist.
- Intuitive Parking Assist is optional on the NX 200t, but the Audi Q3 provides drivers with an advanced Parking System Plus with a rear view camera on every model.
- Do you have young children? The Audi Q3 comes with the LATCH system of lower anchors and tethers for child safety seats.
Test Drive The 2016 Audi Q3 In Sylvania, OH Today!
Starting at only $34,625 MSRP without options, the new Audi Q3 provides a greater value than the Lexus NX 200t and its $35,915 MSRP. Get more performance capability, ultra-modern technology, and more standard safety with the 2016 Audi Q3 at our dealership in Sylvania, OH.
Take a look at our current inventory to find the trim level and color you want, and then get in touch with our team of product specialists through our website or by phone at (888) 847-9535 to schedule a test drive appointment according to your busy schedule.