2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 vs. 2016 Acura ILX In Sylvania, OH
A luxury coupe or sedan should become your home away from home by offering seamless convenience, technology, safety, and comfort elements that make any commute or everyday drive a pleasure. It’s no wonder both the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 and the 2016 Acura ILX continue to be highly sought-after luxury cars in the Sylvania, OH area. However, only the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 can offer drivers the entire range of design, performance, and connectivity features that transform any ordinary drive into an extraordinary voyage.
Read on to compare the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 with the 2016 Acura ILX, or head straight to our new inventory to explore new CLA250 models.
2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 vs. 2016 Acura ILX: Performance
While the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 and the 2016 Acura ILX both excel at delivering power and sporty handling to Sylvania, OH area drivers, a side-by-side comparison of their performance specs reveals that the all-new Mercedes-Benz CLA250 offers more horsepower, torque, and better fuel efficiency.
|Mercedes-Benz CLA250||Model||Acura ILX|
|2.0L turbo-4||Engine||2.4L I-4|
|208 HP @ 5,500 RPM||Horsepower||201 HP @ 6,800 RPM|
|258 lb.-ft. @ 1,250-4,000 RPM||Torque||181 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 RPM|
Furthermore, the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 offers the option of front-wheel drive or an available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system, so drivers can truly take control of their experience behind the wheel. The 2016 Acura ILX merely offers a front-wheel drive configuration.
Only a Mercedes-Benz coupe can offer the innovative Electronic Stability Program (ESP®). ESP® monitors wheelspin, understeer, and oversteer and actively works to stay under control by braking individual wheels and adjusting engine power as needed.
2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 vs. 2016 Acura ILX: Interior Design & Technology
Drivers seeking to elevate their everyday drive to a luxurious journey require the elegant interior cabin that only the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 can provide. Compared to the 2016 Acura ILX sedan, the all-new CLA250 offers superior technology, convenience, and design concepts to ensconce Sylvania, OH area drivers in comfort.
- Genuine wood trim in Burl Walnut or Black Ash is available on the CLA250 to elevate the look and feel of the instrument panel. The ILX does not offer this trim.
- Sit more comfortably in the CLA250 with 4-way driver power lumbar support and an available 12-way passenger multi-adjustable power seat. The ILX offers neither option.
- Need directions to your destination or traffic updates? The CLA250 offers an available COMAND® navigation system that is simply not available on the base level of the ILX. Every new CLA250 outfitted with COMAND® navigation includes three years of complimentary navigational updates to keep you up to date.
- View your entertainment and information on the CLA250’s 7-in. color display more comfortably than on the ILX’s 5-in. screen.
- Enjoy your favorite music or radio programs better with the eight speakers found in the CLA250 compared to the ILX’s six speakers. Drivers may also select the available premium 450-watt harman/kardon LOGIC7® sound system made especially for the CLA250.
2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 vs. 2016 Acura ILX: Exterior & Safety
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 four-door coupe and the 2016 Acura ILX sport sedan both emphasize sleek body-lines and offer a suite of safety features to help keep drivers safer on the roads. Drivers in and around Sylvania, OH interested in a new luxury coupe or sedan should consider the considerable advantages afforded by the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 over the 2016 Acura ILX.
- Exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals on the CLA250 will help drivers stay visible to surrounding drivers during nighttime or inclement weather. The ILX does not offer this feature.
- Twin complex surface halogen headlights or available bi-xenon high intensity discharge headlights illuminate the road ahead when you’re behind the wheel of the CLA250. The ILX features LED headlights.
- Available PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist makes parking your CLA250 much more intuitive. Active Parking Assist scans for parallel-parking opportunities, steers itself, and automatically applies brakes to help you park with finesse. The Acura ILX does not offer comparable parking assistance.
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 provides performance, design, and safety advantages over the 2016 Acura ILX that make the $32,050 starting MSRP well worth it compared to the 2016 Acura ILX’s $27,900 starting MSRP.
2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Horsepower: 208 HP @ 5,500 RPM
Torque: 258 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 RPM
MPG (City/Hwy): 26/38
2016 Acura ILX
Horsepower: 201 HP @ 6,800 RPM
Torque: 181 lb.-ft. @ 3,800 RPM
MPG (City/Hwy): 25/36
Test Drive The 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 In Sylvania, OH Today!
Are you interested in scheduling a test drive for the all-new 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA250? Please call us at (888) 847-9535 to speak with a Vin Devers product specialist or contact us through our website. If you’re still curious about the Acura brand, we also carry used Acura cars at our dealership.