2017 Audi Q7 vs. 2016 BMW X6 in Sylvania, OH
Are you in search of a powerful, elegant SUV perfect for transporting the entire family around town? The 2017 Audi Q7 and the 2016 BMW X6 are both popular choices for luxury SUVs in and around Sylvania, OH, and for good reason. However, a head-to-head comparison reveals how much more the 2017 Audi Q7 can offer to drivers who value excellent performance, cutting-edge tech and safety features, and a comfortable interior design for the entire family.
We will compare at the 2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus quattro® with a starting MSRP around $58,850 versus the 2016 BMW X6 sDrive35i SUV with a starting MSRP of $60,600.
2017 Audi Q7 vs 2016 BMW X6: Performance
A luxury SUV should be spacious inside without sacrificing nimble handling and responsive acceleration, which is why drivers in and around Sylvania, OH will appreciate the edge that the redesigned 2017 Audi Q7 gives them on the road. Drivers may have noticed the Audi Q7 was not released for the 2016 model year, and that’s because the German manufacturer went above and beyond to reimagine the full-size SUV for the 2017 model year.
Both the 2017 Audi Q7 and the 2016 BMW X6 have 3.0L engines, but the Q7 has more horsepower, more torque, and better fuel efficiency on city streets that will make running errands, commuting, or transporting the family around town a pleasure. The Audi quattro® AWD system will excel across every season, unlike the BMW X6’s RWD system.
|2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus||Model||2016 BMW X6 sDrive35i|
|3.0L TFSI® supercharged six-cylinder||Engine||3.0L turbo six-cylinder|
|333 @ 5,500 – 6,500 RPM||Horsepower||300 HP @ 5,800 RPM|
|325 lb.-ft. @ 2,900 – 5,300 RPM||Torque||300 lb.-ft. @ 1,300 RPM|
|19/25 MPG||Fuel Efficiency (city/highway)||18/25 MPG|
|8-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive||Transmission||8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with paddle shifters|
2017 Audi Q7 vs 2016 BMW X6: Interior & Technology
Drivers who want comfort, connectivity, and refined luxury at every turn will savor their time in the cabin of the 2017 Audi Q7. Primed to seat seven occupants comfortably, the Audi Q7 offers greater interior capacity than the BMW X6 thanks to its power split-folding 50/50 third row with electric fold and return function.
- The Audi Q7 has three-zone automatic climate control to please all occupants; the BMW X6 only has dual-zone climate controls.
- Enter the Q7’s cabin with ease thanks to Audi advanced key with keyless start, stop, and entry and hands-free tailgate release. The BMW X6 does not have a comparable standard system.
- The BMW X6 has a moonroof, but the Audi Q7 has a panoramic sunroof with tilt, slide, and power sunshade features for the best way to experience the outdoors.
- The Audi A7 immerses listeners in sound with a ten-speaker, MMI® radio plus sound system. The BMW X6 features a nine-speaker sound system.
2017 Audi Q7 vs 2016 BMW X6: Design & Safety
The redesigned 2017 Audi Q7 earned a prestigious ‘Top Safety Pick+’ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, and received a ‘Superior’ rating for its standard front crash prevention system. Here are several safety features that make the Audi Q7 the safe and secure option for drivers and passengers alike:
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® rear with rear cross traffic alert and vehicle exit assist work to prevent or minimize collisions.
- Reversing and parking has never been safer with the Audi parking system plus with a rear view camera and acoustic sensors.
- Keep the little ones safer with the Audi Q7’s Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) system in rear seats, with three pairs in the second row and two pairs in the third.
Test Drive the All-New 2017 Audi Q7!
Now that you know what the 2017 Audi Q7 SUV can do, it’s time to schedule a test drive at our Audi dealership in Sylvania, OH. Get in touch with a Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania product specialist at (888) 847-9535 or through our online contact form to get started.
2017 Audi Q7
3.0L TFSI® Supercharged 6-cylinder
Torque: 325 lb-ft
MPG: 19 City/25 HWY
MSRP: Starting From $54,800*
2016 BMW X6
3.0L turbo 6-cylinder
Torque: 300 lb-ft
MPG: 18 City/25 HWY
Horsepower: 300 HP
MSRP: Starting From $60,600*