2017 MB S550 vs 2017 BMW 7 Series In Sylvania, OH
Are you looking for a high performance luxury convertible or sedan that includes the latest automotive technology and effortlessly sleek design features? In this research page, we’re comparing the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet and the 2017 BMW 750i for Sylvania, OH area drivers. However, we think the spirited Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet have much more to offer those who appreciate the art of driving.
View our new vehicle inventory if you’ve already decided on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet.
2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet vs. 2017 BMW 750i: Performance
As displayed in the table below, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet overwhelmingly outperforms the 2017 BMW 750i in many of the most important performance aspects. If you’re looking for a powerful, fun-to-drive vehicle, selecting the Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet is undoubtedly the best decision for Sylvania, OH area drivers.
|2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet||Vehicle||2017 BMW 750i|
|4.7L V8 biturbo||Engine||4.4L BMW TwinPower Turbo V8|
|449 HP @ 5,500 RPM||Horsepower||445 HP @ 5,500 RPM|
|516 lb.-ft. @ 1,800||Torque||480 lb.-ft. @ 1,800 RPM|
|9G-TRONIC® nine-speed automatic with paddle shifters||Transmission||Eight-speed Sport Automatic with paddle shifters|
2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet vs. 2017 BMW 750i: Tech & Safety
Drivers in the Sylvania, OH expect the latest vehicle technologies and safety features. Once again, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet beats out the BMW 750i with its many standard and optional state-of-the-art safety and tech features.
- Mercedes-Benz drivers can get all relevant vehicle information as well as entertainment options and navigation capabilities via the dual 12.3-in. high-resolution screens, one for instrumentation and the other for instrumentation. The BMW comes with a 12.3-in. infotainment screen.
- Exclusive to Mercedes-Benz, the COMAND® system with touchpad controller allows the driver to easily navigate entertainment, navigation, and convenience features.
- The Mercedes-Benz is available with an in-car Wi-Fi hotspot, but unfortunately, the BMW does not have this extremely useful and convenience connectivity feature.
- Standard on only the Mercedes-Benz, Crosswind Alert detects strong winds and stabilizes the vehicle during particularly large gusts.
- Because the Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet is a convertible, it comes with pop-up rolls bars, which deploy within seconds of a detected rollover. The BMW comes with a number of advanced safety features, but not the pop-up roll bars.
2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet vs. 2017 BMW 750i: Design
The Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet and the BMW 750i are most physically different in that the Mercedes-Benz is a convertible and the BMW only comes as a sedan. Besides their most obvious difference, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet and the 2017 BMW 750i vary in many more ways.
- With four individual seats crafted with fine Nappa leather, passengers will feel incredibly comfortable inside the Mercedes-Benz. The BMW comes with similar upholstery options.
- The Mercedes-Benz comes with interior and exterior LED lighting, including a seven color options in the interior. LED lighting is only available on the exterior of the BMW.
- The Mercedes-Benz offers many more interior trim options than the BMW, including designo Black Piano Lacquer, designo Metallized Ash wood, and Poplar wood.
Test-Drive the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S550 Cabriolet at Vin Devers Today!
At this point, we’re sure you’ve chosen the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S500 Cabriolet for it’s sleek design, incredible performance capabilities, and the advanced safety and tech features offered. Now you can schedule a test drive at our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Sylvania, OH to experience this sporty convertible for yourself. For more information, get in touch with a product specialist by calling 888-847-9535 or sending us a message online.