Considering just how much the 2017 Audi Q3 has to offer, the price at every trim is probably less than you would expect:
- Premium: MSRP starting at $31,800
- Premium Plus: MSRP starting at $34,500
- Prestige: MSRP starting at $39,200
The 2017 Audi Q3 offers the smooth, accessible performance that’s ideal for daily drives, as well as the power and capabilities you require for more adventurous travels beyond Perrysburg:
- Engine: All trims are powered by a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces 200 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque. You can expect to jump from 0-60 mph in 8.0 seconds. You also have the option to switch between Comfort, Dynamic, and Auto driving modes to customize the steering and throttle responses.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission that sends power to either the front wheels or to all wheels if you want to get maximum grip on wet or frozen roads.
- Efficiency: You can expect to get 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway, which are impressive figures for an SUV-sized vehicle.
If you are ready to start driving with the best of today’s automotive technologies at your disposal, you’ll look forward to driving the 2017 Q3. Here are some of the highlights:
- MMI Navigation Plus: This represents the peak of in-car navigation systems. Utilize Google maps, 3D satellite imagery, local traffic and weather updates, and even flight information to get to your exact destination on time.
- Audi Side Assist: Radar technology monitors both sides of the vehicle and alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, helping you avoid accidents and drive with confidence.
- Bose Stereo: A 14-speaker sound system that produces 465 watts of sound and relies on a 10-channel amplifier fills the cabin of the Q3 with pristine audio.
- Parking System Plus: Acoustic sensors detect how close you are to other parked vehicles and alerts you when you’re about to collide with an object. When used with the rearview camera, this makes parking quick and easy no matter the size of the spot
- Digital Music Interface: Access all your favorite music and audio through your vehicle using an intuitive interface that gathers all your options together in one place.
The cabin of the 2017 Audi Q3 boasts quality materials and stylish designs throughout. Even though this is an SUV, the interior has the overall feel of a sports car thanks to metal accents, bold lines, and an eye-catching dashboard. The larger footprint of the Q3 also gives you plenty of room for everyone and everything you need to transport:
- Passenger Room: All trims offer seating for five. And thanks to leather upholstery throughout and heated eight-way power front seats, everyone rides in comfort.
- Cargo Room: Even with every seat occupied, you can carry 16.7 cubic feet of cargo. If you fold down the second row of seats, that figure expands to 48.2 cubic feet.
The people who really know cars have been eager to endorse the 2017 Audi Q3:
- Edmunds: “When it comes to luxurious interior design and a smooth ride, the 2017 Audi Q3 delivers. You’ll also like how this baby Audi’s sharp styling mimics that of the more expensive Q5.”
- The Car Connection: “It gives compact luxury shoppers the ride comfort, easy maneuverability, and flexible cabin they seek.”
- Car and Driver: “The Q3 is quieter and has a better ride than the competition.”
The 2017 Audi Q3 From Vin Devers Makes Travel Terrific
All of your drives are better when you’re behind the wheel of the 2017 Audi Q3. Find out just how impressive and accommodating it is at Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania, located at 5570 Monroe St., Sylvania, OH. If you are coming from Toledo, Perrysburg, or Maumee, simply look for us north of I-475 close to the Franklin Park Mall. Contact us if you have any questions.