A look under the hood of the Mercedes-Benz C300 reveals a powerful 2.0L inline-4 turbocharged engine that produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. This mighty engine enables 0 to 60 mph acceleration in a breathtaking 6.0 seconds and features a rapid-multispark ignition, high-pressure direct injection, and cutting-edge three-phase cooling to cut down on emissions.The C300’s mighty engine is paired with a 7G-TRONIC 7-speed automatic transmission, which is supremely responsive in any driving situation. Adaptive logic is designed to match the car’s automatic gear shifting with the driver’s style, while an electronic selector and paddle shifters give motorists the option of manual controllability when they want it. Highway fuel efficiency is bolstered by two overdrive ratios.
Speaking of fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C300 delivers an impressive EPA-estimated 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway, giving drivers the economy they crave behind the wheel.
Exceptional Luxury Offerings
As one would expect, the Mercedes-Benz C300 is replete with premium features to enhance every drive and turn even a mundane commute into an exceptional, luxurious experience. In fact, the C300 has copious amounts of luxury features:
- Air Balance cabin fragrance system: Never before has a production vehicle offered an amenity like the C300’s Air Balance cabin fragrance system. This available feature includes an LED-backlit vial located in the glovebox, its own ductwork, and an available fragrance atomizer—all of which combine to deliver any of four luxurious fragrances that are subtle, delightful, and gently refresh the car’s interior without lingering on surfaces or passengers’ clothing.
- Electronic trunk closer: An optional electronic trunk closer significantly enhances convenience for C300 drivers. With a press of a SmartKey button or a switch located on the driver-side interior door panel, the car’s trunk opens fully. A button found on the underside of the trunk lid powers the trunk closed again, with a special sensor automatically stopping the lid if an obstruction is detected. The opening height can be programmed to accommodate lower garages.
- COMAND Navigation: The C300’s optional COMAND hard-drive navigation system features an 8.4-inch high-resolution screen, GPS technology, voiced driving instructions, and 3D map imagery to help drivers find their destinations with ease. An advanced touchpad responds to finger motions such as swipe and pinch and also works with a rotary knob and one-touch keys.
- In-car Wi-Fi: An optional in-car Wi-Fi hotspot lets drivers and passengers access the Internet from right inside the C300. A secure, high-speed Internet connection powers features like the search tools for the Mercedes-Benz mbrace system, Internet radio, and more. This advanced Wi-Fi hotspot connects four external devices simultaneously.
- SmartKey: The Mercedes-Benz C300 additionally features a standard SmartKey with keyless start, making it easy for drivers to unlock the car’s doors, trunk, and fuel filler. It also fires up the engine without ever touching the key. Standard remote start is also enabled via the mbrace Mobile App, allowing drivers to start up the C300’s engine and activate the climate control system from a smartphone.
- Head-Up Display: Another of the C300’s abundant high-end features is an optional Head-Up Display, which helps drivers stay focused on the road while staying informed about important vehicle data. An 8-inch virtual image is projected several feet in front of the car’s windshield, with high-resolution readout and full-color graphical display to show important information like navigation instructions, vehicle speed, cruise control settings, and more. The display adapts automatically to ambient light, and the height adjustment of the display is programmable and can be saved to the driver memory system.
- Burmester Surround Sound System: An optional Burmester Surround Sound System brings high-quality audio to the C300’s interior. This exceptional surround-sound audio system features 13 speakers and a 590-watt, nine-channel digital amplifier, delivering top-quality sound to please even the most discerning listeners.
See for Yourself
When it comes to the luxury offerings found onboard the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan, we’ve only scratched the surface! Drivers can further explore the C300’s exceptional offerings in person at Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania. Our world-class showroom is located at 5570 Monroe Street in Sylvania, which is just:
- Fifteen minutes from Toledo via OH-51 South and Monroe Street.
- Seventeen minutes from Maumee via I-475 West.
- Twenty minutes from Perrysburg via I-475 West.
Come in and see us, or contact us today!