2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Specs
The new high-performance G-Class 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 specs include exciting changes and additions. Make no mistake, the new AMG G63 maintains the same off-road performance power, and Toledo-area drivers are going to love everything about it.
Take a look at just a few of the high points, and you’ll see why Maumee and Perrysburg drivers will embrace the latest edition of the AMG G63:
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates 577 hp and max torque of 627 lb-ft.
- AMG Cylinder Management cylinder deactivation system provides a new level of fuel efficiency.
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9G transmission achieves exceptionally short shift times, giving drivers an explosive feel for the road.
- AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive offers better agility and improved traction during acceleration.
- AMG-developed suspension with adaptive adjustable damping has been totally redesigned to be responsive and more comfortable.
- Specialized bodyshell combines high-strength steel and a mounted body of composite construction for a tough, protected intelligent design.
- Distinctive exterior design from its boxy profile, exposed spare wheel, silver AMG emblem, and other elements make the AMG G63 is completely unique.