2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
Take your Toledo commute to the next level with a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. With features like DYNAMIC SELECT and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, you can’t go wrong with this luxury SUV or Coupe. There are many GLC configurations to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect model that fits your needs. To help make that choice, explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points. Take a look at the base GLC 300 price and review the AMG® GLC options, then visit Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania for a test drive!
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV: With a starting MSRP of $40,700, the base GLC SUV is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Some of the standard features you’ll enjoy include a FrontBass® audio system, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: The starting MSRP for this model is $42,700, and boasts the addition of the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. You’ll also get ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC SUV: If fuel-efficiency is important to you in an SUV, this model is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor and has a starting MSRP of $49,990. Power is boosted to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque on this model.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV: This model has a starting MSRP of $56,250. This GLC rendition’s AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo creates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and can cover 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds — quite a feat for a luxury SUV.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV: Do you desire even more power on Perrysburg roads? This model has a starting MSRP of $69,900 and makes an awe-inspiring 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque thanks to a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. The fastest of the bunch, the GLC 63 can go from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: With a starting MSRP of $47,300, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is equipped with a 4MATIC® drivetrain, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: The starting MSRP for this model is $60,400 and comes with the addition of standard features like heated seats and an HD Radio® receiver.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: Starting at an MSRP of $73,150, this model is powered by an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine and offers 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: With a starting MSRP of $74,150, this model is at the very top of the trim ladder. The outstanding upgrades you’ll get with this model include a Burmester Surround Sound System, Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®, and much more.
Explore the GLC in Person at Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania
Now that you’ve explored the Mercedes-Benz price list and have a better idea of which GLC model is right for you, it’s time to visit us in Sylvania for a test drive. If you have any questions before stopping by or would like to inquire about other Mercedes-Benz G-Class model price points, like the GLE, feel free to contact us. Our sales team is ready to help you on your way to driving Maumee roads in style!
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
Take your Toledo commute to the next level with a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC. With features like DYNAMIC SELECT and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, you can’t go wrong with this luxury SUV or Coupe. There are many GLC configurations to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect model that fits your needs. To help make…