Which Mercedes-Benz Seats 7?
If you want a spacious 3rd row SUV that doesn’t skimp on luxury, then it’s time to take a look at the Mercedes-Benz lineup. While this iconic brand offers a wide range of crossovers and SUVs to explore, the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV is the perfect option for drivers in need of passenger space. Not only can you fit the whole family inside the roomy cabin, but you can take advantage of some of the latest technology and upscale features as you cruise to your next destination. Let’s take a closer look at this 7-passenger SUV!
The Mercedes-Benz GLS was designed to maximize cabin space with clever design details that you won’t find on the competition.
- This 7-passenger SUV is built with three rows of seating. Choose from options like heated and massaging front seats, reclining 60/40-split second row, and even a power-folding third row for greater versatility.
- Accessing every bit of cabin space is easier than ever, thanks to the EASY-ENTRY 2nd-row seats. Plus, a set of large side doors makes loading cargo even more convenient.
- Speaking of cargo space, the GLS provides up to 93.8 cubic feet of cargo volume to utilize. Use the standard power liftgate to load up the back with just the touch of a button!
Mercedes-Benz gives drivers plenty of options when choosing their next 3rd row SUV. Each model includes a state-of-the-art powertrain that combines next-level power with fuel-efficient technology. Choose from three different GLS models to find the 7-passenger SUV that truly suits your everyday needs:
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 SUV: 362-hp 3.0L V6 biturbo
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 SUV: 449-hp 4.7L V8 biturbo
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 SUV: 577-hp handcrafted AMG 5.5L V8 biturbo
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz Lineup
Now that you know which Mercedes-Benz seats 7, it’s time to find out why this legendary brand has remained at the top of the market for decades. The folks at Vin Devers would be happy to get you behind the wheel, so you can navigate Maumee and Perrysburg in style. Visit our dealership in the Toledo area for a test drive in the brand new GLS today! Still researching? Learn all about the Mercedes-Benz warranty.
More From Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania
The 2019 Audi A4 lineup consists of the Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige trim levels, each offering Toledo drivers two different engine options: 40 TFSI® (2.0T): The 40 TFSI® (2.0T) engine is a 188-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that outputs 236 lb-ft of torque. 45 TFSI® (2.0T): This engine option is also a 2.0L 4-cylinder, but…
The 2019 Audi Q8 is the newest addition to the Audi SUV lineup. From the sporty exterior to the luxurious interior, the Q8 is the SUV you want to be seen in on Sylvania roads. With progressive technology and outstanding performance features, like the capable 335-hp engine, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a family SUV…
Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC SUVs: GL320, ML320 and R320 When you think of diesel fuel, do you think of big, loud trucks emitting unpleasant exhaust on the road? This idea is a thing of the past thanks to Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC® Clean Diesel technology. Read on to learn more about the benefits of BlueTEC® and how it…